Saturday, February 1, 2014

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Today I have a review on a oldie but goodie Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara. Now I used to be a big drugstore mascara fan and at 1 point refused to ever buy a high end brand mascara, but on a recent trip to Sephora, I decide to change and try it. So do I love it? hate it? Lets see!

This comes in a heavy pink tube. I love the packaging and I really enjoyed that the name of the mascara is faded and isn't to bold. The wand is shaped in an hourglass figure shape. It's extremely different from any other mascaras I've ever seen. The formula is not runny, but not dry it the perfect texture.  It's also a true dark black, no if, and or buts about it, it just perfect!
With 1 coat my lashes look full and long. With 2 coats the intensity and sultry look it gives is just daydreaming. My lashes doesn't clump or feel weighted down. It lengthen and give my lashes the correct amount of volume and darkness. The wand is the perfect size to really get in the inner corner of the eye, and its not so big that it doesn't grip my bottom lashes. 3 coats is a little bit too much for me to use on a daily basis, so I have keep it at 2.

Overall I LOVE this mascara! I would have never thought that a high end mascara would give me wonderful lashes. I already have a back up mascara and I plan on getting another one to keep in my gym bag. If you are on the market for a good lengthening and voluminous mascara this is for you!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment