Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NYX Dark Circle Concealer Review

Dark circles I have them and I HATE them! So of course when I seen NYX Dark Circle concealer, I was over the moon. This is a orange tone concealer that is suppose to conceal dark circle that have blue coloring. I got this in the color Dark and sadly its a little to pale on my skin tone. It almost looks ashy on the areas that I apply it to: under the eyes and around my mouth. It has a sheer coverage and my dark circles can still be seen. This is could be due to the fact that its to light for me, but I'm not sure.
I don't like this concealer at all. Beside the fact its to light for me (its the darkest shade that NYX offers) I just don't think it gives the right amount of coverage for my dark circles and darker areas around my mouth. I think the idea of this product is great a orange base concealer, but due to the shade range and sheerness, I just can't put this on my favorite list.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment