Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation

 I guess this week is Throwback product week, because I have just been loving some old favorites lately. Today I have a quick post on the Make Up For Ever HD foundation, this is a cult classic among ordinary people and makeup artists. This foundation is heaven and everyone need to have it!


This is a lightweight, odorless medium coverage foundation. It gives a nice sheen to the skin nothing to shiny or luminous that oily skin people would need to worry about. There is no SPF in this foundation so theres no worry about flashbacks in photography. This last on my skin all day with the help of a setting spray or finishing powders. I just love this foundation. I find for me that it best applies with a beauty blender or a flat top foundation style brush. It just gives a flawless finish.!

I love this foundation and have brought several of them for years, and I recommend this foundation to every one with all skin types and ages.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment