Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade Review

I believe that heavens gate open when Anastasia Beverly Hill released DipBrow Pomade! I am so love with this product that I don't see myself ever using another brow product. This is a must have product..go get it NOW! LOL!
I have the DipBrow pomade in the color Chocolate this is a creamy, pigmented pomade that slides on the brow so easily. It is a bulletproof product that once dried its not moving at ALL! There are 5 shades in this collection and they all offer a wide range of different shades from blondes to ebony. I choose Chocolate simply because I didn't want an super dark brow and I feel like Chocolate is the perfect middle of not to light and not to dark.
The product is really heaven! I don't have to worry about my brows moving or fading away throughout the day. The color is true, so it doesn't get chalky or blotchy after awhile. Now another important key is that you need very little product. It's so pigmented that a little truly goes a long way. I've had this over a month and have barely scratched the surface. I'm pretty sure it will last me almost forever!

This is a must have product for anymore wanting to enhance their shapes, fill in spare areas, or just give their brows a clean define line. It offers a wide range of shades and is just a great product!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment