Monday, February 10, 2014

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder

 Today I have the cult favorite and classic Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder! You would have to be living under a rock to not hear about this powder. I first heard about it from some YouTubers who raved about it being the under eye powder to give that highlighter glow. I immediately got excited and went on the hunt to buy. After having this for almost 2 years I've had my fair shares of love and hate with this products…Lets get on to the review!
 Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder is a finely milled yellow based powder, that will do either 2 things set your under eye area to give a glow, or simply neutralize your makeup. Now at first I loved this powder it was a dream come true because I use a lighter concealer under my eyes, so this powder just enchanted that. But over time the glory faded and the powder started settling in my creases and it no longer kept my concealer in place. After a while my concealer would go patchy and it just looked down right ugly. I thought maybe it was the concealers that I was using, but after changing concealer several times, I chopped it up as the powder so I took a break from this powder for about a year and have currently started using it again.
One of the my favorite things about this product is just how little you need! I rarely ever believe the whole "a little goes a long way" so when I do find products that live up to that statement I'm in amaze. Once again I am in love with this powder, it again is setting my eye area and isn't creasing or becoming patchy. I'm not sure what happen in between the year that I stopped using it, maybe it my skills of applying makeup that has gotten better or maybe I'm using better product…IDK! But this back in my makeup routine and I'm glad that its back working for me..
This is a a powder that you should need if you're into the the whole highlighter effect, or just looking for a look face powder.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment