Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sedona Lace Brush Review

Today I have a quick review for you guys about 2 of my FAVORITE all time face foundation brushes: Sedona Laces synthetic Flat Top 928 and the Sedona Lace synthetic Round Top 480. I first purchased these brushes back on Black Friday when Sedona Lace offered 50% on everything. I just recently ordered back up, just in case these fall apart on me. These 2 brushes get used everyday and Im so happy to have them in my brush collection. On to the review!

First up is the synthetic Flat Top 928 foundation brush. This is a densely packed brush, with soft bristles. This brush gives the perfect airbrush finish to any and all foundation that I have ever used this with. Because it has so many bristles, it helps more the products so swiftly and easy. I've experienced no shredding and the shape of the brush has stayed true to form. The barrel is in a great shape, and the glue hasn't started to loosen on me. I look amazing and using this! I'm so in love!


And lastly we have the Round Top 428 foundation brush. It is very similar to the flat top, but its simply rounded. It heavily packed with bristles and is super soft. I enjoy this one very much, because it has rounded edge, its really good at rolling foundation on, without rubbing product off. It buffers in products so well, the brush does all the work for you! And just like the Flat Top I've experienced no shredding and barrel is steady and strong, no glue loosening. I can't say enough good thing about this brush its a winner!


These brushes are winners! Their great buffers, so it really gets the products in the skin, to just give a flawless finish. Sedona Lace is a great place for brushes, and the prices are so reasonable! I can't believe I went so long with these brushes, and they will forever be in my brush collection.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment