Friday, February 14, 2014

Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream with Shea Butter Review

While on a recent trip to Target, I passed by some new Cetaphil products. I've always been a fan of Cetaphil products especially when I had bad acne, Cetaphil really helped with taming it. So I was excited to see a moisturizer from them with shea butter in it. This is tube is 3 oz and is a thick, creamy, strongly scent shea butter smells. As much as I love shea butter, I absolutely hate the smell. It absorbs into the skin very nice and leaves a matte finish at 1st. After about 10 minutes you can really feel the hydration coming to surface of the skin.
Now this products doesn't state that its a facial moisturizer, even through it can be found in the skincare aisle. It really hydrated my skin at night, but it was just to thick and moisturizing for a day time wear. It felt my skin soft and I am happy with it as night cream. Since this isn't aimed as a facial moisturizer, there are no acne breakout ingredients in it to stop any acne from forming.

If you do plan on using this for the body I think that it works really nicely. It's easy to throw in a handbag and keep around. I enjoy this moisturizer and wish that it was actually a facial moisturizer, but with its thick texture its great at moisturizing.

XOXO,
Brandee

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brandee i just nominated you for a liebster award on my blog, go check out the blog post for more information www.victoriastyleseverything.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete