Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Milani Matte Baked Blushes: Bella Rosa and Delizioso Pink

Today I have Milani new matte baked blushes which I was so excited when I finally got my hands on these. I went to over 7 CVS and Walgreens just to find these, and I can see why they were sold out… the blushes are BEAUTIFUL! I've never tired Milani blushes baked blushes before, because they were a little too shimmery for me and I'm a matte girl when it comes to blush. Lets get on to the review!

First up we have Bella Rosa this is a vibrant hot pink color with a satin feel with a matte finish. The formula is very smooth and super pigmented. If too much is applied it can give the clown effect, so sparingly is important when using it. It glides on smooth and blends easily on the cheeks. It just give a nice healthy flush to the cheeks. LOVE THIS!


Lastly we have Delizioso Pink this is a light bright almost pale pink color. I was nervous about this one because I thought it would be to pale and bright on my darker skin tone, but its really beautiful! The formula is the same as Bella Rosa, smooth with a satin application, but matte finish. It to is very pigmented and easy to blend. And because I am of darker skin tone it can turn chalky if too much applied. But I LOVE everything about this blush!



Overall Milani hit the winner circle with these blushes! The pigmentation, application and colors are beautiful! I love everything about blushes and hope that Milani comes out with more matte baked blushes!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment