Monday, February 24, 2014

NYX Tinted Moisturizer Hydratant Review


Now let me be the 1st to say that I am in no way a fan of CC, BB, or tinted moisturizer, simply because those formulas don't give enough coverage to me likely, so I slightly skeptic about the NEW NYX tinted moisturizer. But recently I've been looking for something light that I could wear to the gym, so I figured why not. On to the review!


NYX tinted moisturizer is a lightweight, oil free, fragrance free foundation. I got the darkest shade in Almond and it matches my coloring, but its way to red on me. But for the reason of the review I wore it for a few day to test it out. Its very lightweight and barely gives coverage. Even with 2 layers it didn't even give a medium coverage. It does give a luminous finish to the skin, that doesn't appear shiny or greasy looking. Since it was so sheer, it really didn't have a long staying power. I felt like it faded away after a couple of hours.

I'm not crazy about this is tinted moisturizer on its on, but I found that its a nice addition to mix in with some other my other more heavier foundations that I wish were a little bit more moisturizing or thick. Overall I think this is a nice tinted moisturizer if you have perfect skin or don't mind spending extra time concealing. It will show your skin, and does give a fresh healthy finish. But this wasn't a tinted moisturizer that convert me to lighter formula side, but its nice if this is your kind of thing.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment