Monday, February 3, 2014

L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector and Pore Vanisher Review

 Howdy everyone! Today I have 2 products that I have been loving and swear by! Loreal Youth Code skincare line is one of the best skincare line on the market in the opinion. Today I will be reviewing L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfeector Serum and Youth Code Pore Vanisher. So do this product work or just simply overhyped? Lets take a look.

First up is the L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum, this a lightweight, non greasy milky iridescent white pink color. The texture of the serum is so smooth, it dries down to matte finish and within minutes you can truly see the texture of your skin becoming smooth and blurred. It moisturizes the skin nicely, so for oily skin people it won't make you over greasy.  The texture of my skin really changed with this product, my skin was so smooth and even. All my imperfections had been blurred and perfected! This is a miracle!


L'oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher primer is a thick beige colored silicone primer. L'oreal claims that this primer will completely vanish your pores, not blur them, nor fill them, but truly vanish them. At sight and feel I immediately compared this to Benefit Porefessional primer, it has a nice non greasy, absorbing feel to it. My pores did immediately close up with this primer. I applied after I used the Texture Perfector so with my skin already blurred, this filled in my pores and honestly my pores were not there! Now the ingredients in this primer have elements that within 30 weeks are suppose to "cure your pores" I don't blame this at all, but this primer does do a great job at closing them while having the product on.

I love these both products so much! You don't need to have both of these products at the same time to vanish your pores. I have used the Pore Vanisher separately from the texture perfector and it still worked magically.  I do prefer using them together only because the texture perfector blurs my skin so perfectly, and the primer is just the icing on the cake. Price wise I think these are a good value considering what the cost of a serum and primer are in the higher end market. I found both of these at my local Target for $19.99 each. I highly recommend them. They work great together and apart! A must have!!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment