Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Review

I have several HG products and MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Peach Lustre is one of them. It's a highlighter that can be applied to any area of the face that you want to highlight: under the eyes, cheek bones, bridge of the nose etc. I love this product so much its just perfect, its take a look!
Peach lustre is a peachy, orange color with light coverage and easy application. It comes in a twisty wand and product then dispense out of the bristles. I like the apply this under my eyes, bridge of my nose and any pigmentation that needs light covering. It doesn't contain any shimmery particles, but the effect is a high shine. Frankly I don't feel like Peach Lustre for me is a great highlighter, but more helpful to conceal the blue under the eyes and pigmentation marks. It applies so well and it is so light, that I just love IT!

There are I believe 4 other shades, but the Peach Lustre just really works best for me. I think this is a great product, and if you do use this as a highlighter is does give a nice sheen, and healthy glow to the skin. MAC has always been one of my favorite brand, and this product from them certainly is worth every penny!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment