Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nicole by OPI Oil To Go

I love nails! so keeping my cuticles nice and healthy is a must! Recently I brought the NEW Nicole by OPI Oil to Go, it stays in my bag to carry around throughout the day. This is a clear cuticle gel that can be used anytime of the day to keep cuticles healthy. This oil is really good for me after I wash my hands, because I don't always want to pull out my Lush Lemon cuticle cream. It does have a strawberry smell, that can be a little overwhelming at time. I'm not sure if its just mines, but the gel can clump up and it can be hard to squeeze out, which is slightly annoying at times.
I enjoy this cuticle pen a lot! I think my cuticles look better than when I didn't have it. Its just a great way to keep your cuticles fresh and healthy without needing to take around the jar of cuticle creams. My cuticles are soft and moisture, so I'm ashamed throughout the day. This is a must have!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment