Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint and Lemon Review

 I love face masks they just make my skin feel baby skin, so I recently discovered Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon mask. I was immediately drawn to this product it claimed to clean out pores and give a brightening effect to the skin. I figured this was made for me!
This is a thick mask with an extremely strong lemon scent to it. Alcohol is one of the ingredients so if you get to close to eyes it strings! (experienced this several times) There is a tangly, almost burning feeling once applied all over the face. The 1st time that I used it, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to leave it on for the 10-15 minutes its recommends.  It dries at a nice pace and like all masks becomes hard. After it was fully dried, rinsing it off was fairly easy. It didn't leave a case and my face did feel refreshed. I did have a little breakout on the side of cheek and the mask did dry out the breakout, which eventually helped it go down. It didn't brighten or completely clean out my pore, but for $2.99 I couldn't complain. It did a nice job and I like the feeling of refreshment it made my face feel. Overall this is a nice mask, I can't say that it will clear up all breakouts, but it will dry it out and give your face a nice squeaky clean, refreshment boost! A must nice!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment