Monday, February 17, 2014

MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose Review

Hello everyone! Today I have the new MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose powder in Recharge. Now when I originally seen them, I was super excited! I suffer from pigmentation with blue coloring to them and I've been told and heard that orange/red coloring can counter act it. So I figured I would give Recharge a try…so did it work? Lets see!


This CC colour correcting powder is to perfect the skin, reduce shine and help correct any discoloration on your skin. The way that I use this is I first apply a thin layer to of orange corrector to my pigmentation, after the rest of my makeup is applied, I then applied the CC colour correcting powder only to the area where I applied orange corrector. It does help keep my makeup in place, and keeps my pigmentation from breaking through the surface. I am really in love with product and I really impressed with it!

The wear time is very well, I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days a weeks and it really keeps my makeup in place. Now this powder can be used all over the face, but because Im more yellow in the middle of my face, I only use this on pigmentation area. This is a great product and with all loose powders it sets beautifully on the skin! This is a real winner!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment