Saturday, February 22, 2014

Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler Review

Hello everyone! Today I have the Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler, I was intrigued by this product as soon as I seen it on display at Target. Even though I don't have "wrinkles" or "fine lines" I do have creases under my eyes that my concealer always seems to settle in. So does it work? Lets see!



This is a thick white cream that is kinda hard to spread! It squeezes out of the tube a little difficult, and sets quickly into the areas that you spread it on. Since I am darker tone, once spread it does leave a white case with a tacky feeling to it.  It did fill in the little creases under my eyes really GOOD! but it made my under eye area feel so dry throughout the day. My creases stayed filled for the majority of the day, I did notice that after hour 5 it no longer could hold up anymore and my concealer sank into the creases.

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. On one hand I think that it fills in creases (and I'm sure wrinkles and fine lines) really well, but on the other hand I hate how dry it makes my under eye area. Even with a thick under eye moisturizer I could feel the dryness and tacky feeling all day. I'm going to continue to play with it, but it really is good, but the dryness is driving me crazy?!

Have anyone of you tried this product?

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment