Saturday, February 8, 2014

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

 Hello everyone I honestly don't why I haven't posted in 3 days, I've been testing out products and time just simply got away. Today I the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara to share with you all. I've heard so much hype about this mascara, but honestly Covergirl mascaras have never really done anything of my lashes. So does clump crusher change my opinion? Lets find out!
Covergirl Clump Crusher comes in a pretty bulky bright green packaging. The wand has a nice curve shape to it with bristles evenly spaced out. Now the claim to this mascara is that it offers lengthening without clumps. It coats my lashes really good, it gives my lashes a nice lengthening effect, but there is no WHOA effect! It actually doesn't clump with just 2 coats on me, but like all mascara if you put to much it will clump. It wore really good it didn't flake, or smudge throughout the day.

I feel like this is a nice day time mascara, it doesn't give a dramatic effect, it last all day without flaking or smudging, its a nice everyday mascara. I like it, but I don't love it simply because I'm a lashy, dramatic type of girl, but its lovely for everyday wear!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment