Sunday, February 9, 2014

Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque Review

I have yet another hair masque, but surprise I actually use this as co-washing conditioner. This is the Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque, I've been eyeing this product for a long time, but I've never been a fan of proclaim products, so with a recent sale at Sally's I decided to bite the bait. So is it worth it? Lets see!
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque is a thick off white creme products that come in 16 oz! This product is supposed to be used as a weekly hair masque that you leave in for about 3-5 minutes to help hydrate and restore the health in your hair. I personally didn't like it as a hair masque. It has no slip, so its not slippery and it coats the hair really well, so you don't need a lot of product. As a hair masque I didn't find that it hydrate my hair for the the entire of week or keep it soft until the next weekly use. I did find that if you leave this product in pass the 3-5 recommendation, that it did a better job, but nothing life changing.
So you ask then why do I use this as a co-washing conditioner?! I co-wash my hair every 2 days and I find that this product really does hydrate my hair when used on a more regular basics. My curls are really hydrate and my braidouts/twistouts never look dry or dull. I've been co-washing with this conditioner for over a month now and I've barely put a dent in it.

Overall I do like this product as a co-wash conditioner and as a hair masque only if you have the time to leave it in your hair for a good length of time. The 3-5 minutes claim in my opinions just doesn't keep it with the claims that products offers. It is certainly worth trying and must have.

XOXO
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment