Sunday, February 2, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer Review

Quick post today about the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser primer. This primer was released in Asia market last year and finally made its way to USA in early January. So does it eraser your pores? Lets take a look!

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser is a clear gel silicone base primer. Its non greasy, and has a lot of slip to it, so you must make sure that you let it dry before applying your makeup to avoid your makeup from sliding around. Now this primer is not a pore filling primer, it simply blurs the appearance of them. This is a downer for me because I have large pores on the side of my nose and the blurred effect doesn't do enough for me.
At 1st it gave the appearance that my pores where blurred fairly well, but within the hour my pores came to the surface and it looked as though I had never applied it. As far as a primer, it did decent. It didn't prolong my makeup, but it didn't disappear after a few hours either. The price is right at $6.99 and is a good pore eraser primer if you don't have large pores. But for someone with larger pores the blurring effect just won't do it.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment