Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Review

 Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I have the Milani Brow Shaping Wax this is a new Milani product that was recently launched this year. I love a good products so lets find out if this wax keeps the brows in place!
 The Milani Brow Shaping wax comes in a pencil form that can be easily sharpen. Since this is of a wax so is a little hard to spread around. The wax doest dull down quickly, so this pencil will last awhile. Once placed on the brows the brows were pretty much bulletproof. The things that I like about this is that it isn't heavy and I don't feel it on the brows.
Overall this is a nice basis wax pencil that keeps brows in place. It's no flaky, and keep the brows bulletproof! I enjoy Milani products and this is certainly another good product from them!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment