Thursday, February 6, 2014

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter

 Hello everyone! Today I have Garner Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter hair mask to review today. The Damage Eraser line is the newest haircare formula from Garner Fructis and I'm a fan of Garner Fructis because their products smell so wonderful…so this this hair mask eraser hair damage lets see.
 The Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing butter is a thick butter with a sweet fruity smell. It is instructed that you leave this in for 3-5 minutes. I never find that hair mask work in 3-5 minutes, so I left it in for 30-45 minutes with a plastic cap over my hair. When applying it to the hair, the product doesn't have a lot of slip, it locks onto the hair and spreads easily.
After washing it out, my hair felt like BUTTER so serious! My hair was so soft and manageable! Once I blow dried my hair, I very little flyways and frizzly spare hair all over the place. And my hair straighten out super EXCELLENT! My hair hasn't been this bouncy and soft in a long time from a hair mask. I just love this mask so much and I plan on picking up the shampoo and conditioner. This is a much try!

XOXO,
Brandee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review! I've been eyeing it for a long time now. I LOVE buttery soft hair so I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete