Friday, January 31, 2014

Milani Brow Shaping Gel Review

This is one of several Milani products that I will be reviewing. Milani is on a serious roll with all the new products that have been released by them. Today I have quick review on the Milani Brow Shaping Gel. So does it keep the brows in place? Let's take a look.

The Milani Brow Shaping Gel comes in a traditional mascara packaging and wand. The wand is smaller to fit and shape the brows. It only comes in a clear gel, and a nice amount of product come out onto the wand. Since the wand is black and the gel is clear you can see the amount of product that is on the wand so that you don't over use. Once on the brow it doesn't flake and its lightweight. My eyebrows didn't feel wet and there's no crunchy feeling once the gel dries.

It kept my eyebrows tamed for the day but it didn't bulletproof them. My eyebrows did get really itchy with this product and with a slight scratch my eyebrows did slightly move. Honestly I didn't see a difference in this or by just getting a clear mascara from other brands. It's not life changing, but its cool if you're in the market for trying brow shaping gel review or just want to try.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment