Thursday, January 23, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buff Nude Lipsticks

Hello guys *waves* hope everyone is doing well. Today I will be reviewing 2 of the new Maybelline Color Sensational The Buff nude lipsticks. Now my local Ulta sold out of these so FAST, but luckily I was able to grab the two that best suits my skin tone. On to the review.
The two colors that I have are Maple Kiss (left) and Stormy Sahara (right). Maple Kiss is a brown shade with red undertones to it. This is really perfect for a quick swap of color. I do prefer this one with a lip liner simply because its so close to my actual lip color, that I feel that I need a liner to define my lips a little better. Stormy Sahara (right) is taupe pink brown color. Now this one is a little pale for me, but with a darker lip liner its pretty close to get a great everyday taupe lipstick.

I think these lipsticks are actually nice. The formula is nice and smooth. Their moisturizing, but not over bearing so it keeps that traditional lipstick feel. The lasting powder is decent obviously if your eating, drinking and talking a lot the color will shade, but it hangs out for a while. I think the range of nudes in this collection is perfect for all skin tones.  You can find these at CVS, Walgreens, and Target.

xoxo,
Brandee 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love reading reviews of products. They are gorgeous colors.
    xx, high heels and tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete