Friday, January 24, 2014

Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Review

Im so excited to be reviewing the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation. Now I am a huge fan of medium to full coverage foundation. It took me awhile to get this because I couldn't find my shade all the colors were either too light or way to yellow. I finally settled on Deep 71 and even those the color isn't great I LOVE the look.

The Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation a full coverage matte foundation. There is no if,and or buts this will cover every scar, blemish, uneven skin tone etc. There is a weird chocolate scent thats slightly bothering at all, but it quickly goes away. For me this foundation lasted all day on me thats with me setting it with a makeup spray and without. Sadly for me the color Deep 71 is very yellow, so I have to use my MAC mineralize skin finish powder to bring some of the yellow down.
Despite the heavy yellow undertone in the foundation, I am in love. It goes a long way so you don't need to be heavy handed. I can do my entire face with 1 pump and that never happens with foundation with me. Hopefully the color range will borden a little more, but for now I love it. You can find this at sephora.com

xoxo,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment