Sunday, January 19, 2014

MAC Face and Body Foundation

Happy Monday everyone. What is everyone doing? Im enjoying this beautiful holiday outside, the weather in TX has been so good lately that I can't image just sitting in the house. Today I have MAC Face and Body foundation. Now in the past I have purchase this foundation 3 times and returned it because it was just to sheer for my acne prone skin and scars. But within the last year my face has gotten clearer and my scars are fading so I figured I give it another try. And boy do I love it this time around!

MAC Face and Body is a light weight water based foundation. MAC sells these in 2 different sizes 50mL and 120mL. I have the 50mL but because I love it so much for an extra $8 dollars I'll probably go purchase the bigger size. Now because this is a water base foundation you MUST SHAKE IT WELL! The coverage on this is sheer and it covers up nearly nothing. To get a medium coverage you can do 2 things: a.)wait between layers let each layer dry completely between applying the next and b.) pour some out and allow for it to tacky, then apply. This will help give you more coverage.

Now this foundation will in no way ever be full coverage. I find that applying this with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender works wonderful. It last all day and gives a nice sheen to the skin all day, but it won't make you greasy or oily. My shade is C7 which is slightly to light,but I use my MAC skin finish in dark, so it evens out perfectly.

This foundation is a winner for anyone looking for light coverage and has the patience to build it up to a medium coverage. If you have scars, those will need to be conceal, because sadly this foundation just isn't going to cover. But I feel this is great for a day of errands, or if you like me and just need to have something on your skin, then this is the prodct for you..

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/158/22174/Products/Face/Foundation/Face-and-Body-Foundation-50-ML/index.tmpl

xoxo,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment