Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sephora Formula X Polish

Hello everyone! Today is my 1st post here on Transcelent Sugar. Ive been wanting to start this blog for so long, and I'm so happy to have the resources and time to finally start. Today I have a fun post featuring some of my favorite Sephora Formula X polishes. Now there will be a part II just because I didn't want to bored you with so many.

I will say the formula on all these polishes is heaven sent. Easy application and reasonable dry. I used a topcoat on all of them because I feel they all dry down to satin matte texture. Each picture is taken in direct sunlight.

First up is Jolt this is an electric pink with sparkling shimmer. Easy application..Summertime friendly


Hyped is another electric purple with hints of blue shimmers. The blue shimmers doesn't show well in the pictures, but this is BEAUTY! I passed it up twice because settling and I love it!

Tnt is a cobalt blue confetti top coat. Can we just stop and drool over this glitter. Its perfect, easy to apply not dense, not to sheer! This is Tnt over Hyped

Engima is a blue green color that has a nice application. Its a simple creme nothing groundbreaking but certainly nice.

Eureka is a hot pink creme. Simply, and very pretty. I can see myself wearing this a lot in the summer.

Mr.Positivity is a green multi color glitter. This is GORGEOUS! This is one of my most used polishes EVER! 

Wham! is a white glitter topcoat. This is a a nice white, I don't have a white glitter so I was excited about at 1st. Crazy part is Ive actually never worn it =(  This is Wham! over Eureka.

Over the Moon is a nice pink and opal color. This should be layered over a color, but I wanted to show the shade own its own. Its very soft and pretty. 

Lastly is Blast Off this is simply a black glitter topcoat. I love black glitter so this was right up my alley.  This is Blast Off over Engima.

Overall the Sephora Formula X polishes are so impressive. The range is huge with so many different textures and effects. Polishes can be found at Sephora stores and sephora.com

Brandee Teresa Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment