Sunday, January 19, 2014

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Hello everyone. How was everyone weekend?! Mines was great it was my birthday this weekend, so I just feel so blessed to see another year! Today I have a skincare product that has recently grabbed and stolen my heart. Its Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser! Now I have never tried any Biore products, but because I large pore I'm always drawn to "pore cleansing" products. On to the review.
Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is a thick black charcoal beaded gel. The texture is nice and lather pretty well. Once on the skin it spreads evenly and there is a cooling, refreshing feel that you feel as you continue to rub into the skin. The beads are not abrasive or to harsh so you don't feel like your tearing your skin apart. The formula is very gentle.

I love this product! My skin feel so soft and refresh. It does get my pores really clean. The feeling after using this is pretty come to the feel after I use my Clarisonic, just really clean and soft. I've been using this everyday for 2 weeks and I even have 3 bottles on back up. This is a really nice gentle exfoliate without over drying and dehydrating the skin. I love everything about this cleanser and I recommend it everyone no matter what type of skin combination that you have.

This can be found at Target, CVS or Walgreen

xoxo,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment