Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NARS Pro Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector Review

I feel like this is going to be the year of "pore perfecting" primers. Today I have the new NARS Pro Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector. Now I'm all for all "pore" primers because I have large pores on the cheeks and smaller ones on my nose and forehead.  So does this live to claim of perfecting pores? Lets take a look!


This primer comes in a stick applicator with twist up movement. The is a non-greasy, colorless balm. When applied it doesn't move, it immediately absorbs into the skin instantly. I feel like this product is best for applying only to the your pores and fine lines. Since this product doesn't offer a lot of a product rubbing all over your face isn't worth it. Since this absorbs immediately without needing to blend or rub into the skin, placing your makeup immediately afterward isn't a problem, your makeup won't slip and slide.


Now lets get to my issue with this product is that for $28 you get 1.7g. The picture above is all the product that you get -_-. The product overall does do a decent job at filling in my pores, but nothing ground breaking. I personally feel like there's other pore/fine line primers that do a better job with a greater value. I love NARS but this simply just a okay product with ok results.
You can find this at Sephora, and NARS counters.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment