Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Favorites 2014


So January is OVER! January is one of my favorite months simply because its my birthday and the start of a new year. Today I'm bringing you my January favorites, which isn't a lot because I was so busy this month. Let's drive right into it!

First up is MAC Face and Body foundation. Quick story on this product I used to HATE this foundation. So what changed it to be a favorite? My skin. My skin cleared up since the last time I used this and I am in LOVE. I apply 2 coats and top it off with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. This has been my everyday look this month!

Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser is one of my ALL TIME favorite mask. Its prompted by LUSH as a cleanser, but I use it as a nice, gentle mask everyday. It gives a nice, tingle, refreshing feeling and my skin just feels so radiant.

Wet n Wild Fergie On Edge Longwearing Eye Liner in the color Hyper Sky is from the new permanent line of eyeliner within the Fergie collection. I just love this color blue and awakes my eyes so much when applied to my waterline. It is pretty long wearing, but slightly fades in color towards the end of the day. But overall its a beauty!


Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask is a great moisturizer for my skin doing the winter time for me. I use it nightly and it just gives my skin baby skin smoothes in the morning. My face feels hydrated and fresh.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is a black charcoal scrub that is heaven in a bottle. As I rub this into my face I can feel a cooling refreshing on my skin. My skin looks and feels so clean with that "over drying" feeling. I love this cleanser.

NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder is pretty impressive. It lightweight and finely milled sparkling particles. It doesn't give my face a flat matte look, but simply a fresh, blurred look. If you have deeper skin, be careful with being to product heavy because it can give .|a white case effect if too much is applied.

MAC Select Cover Up concealer is a sheer to medium coverage concealer. I like this because it sets fast and dries down to a matte finish, so once in place it won't move. LOVE IT!

MAC Sable eyeshadow is a favorite of mines and has been for years. Its just the perfect peachy, shimmery color that suits every occasion. As you can see I have hit pan on mines and will be purchasing another sometime this week.


Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights in Peach Light is a beautiful illuminator with shimmery particles. I enjoy wearing this under my foundation because it gives a nice sheer throughout the day and truly keeps me looking dewy and healthy for the day

L'oreal Color Vibrancy Instant Shock Treatment is quick 60 seconds conditioner that gives your color treated hair a shiny, brilliant look. I recently dyed my hair a black blue color and this really keeps my color alive and awake.
SO…thats everything! Nothing too major but I truly love every single product. What were some of you guys favorites for the month of January?

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment