Monday, January 20, 2014

L'oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Hair Mask Review

Today I want to share with you all the new L'oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Hair Mask. This is a new system from L'oreal that they promise will give luminous and shiny hair. Now I am a huge L'oreal haircare person. I think their products for hair are just so good especially their hair mask. I spotted this on a recent trip to Ulta and I've used it several times and I must say L'oreal has done it again.

The L'oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Hair Mask is a thick restorative treatment with a mix of 6 flower oil blended formula. This product is thick, but not so thick that it's greasy. This product has no slip and glades into the hair easily. It spreads nicely on the hair so you don't need to be heavy handed to feel as though it has truly covered your hair. The directions say to leave on for 3-5 minutes, but I leave it on between 15-30 with a heating cap over my head. This product is HEAVEN. My hair left like butter after washing it out. It wasn't leap or dry, but just really soft to the touch and moisturize. Now I will say that it didn't make my hair shiny at all, but I can live with that. This product is just amazing.
Overall I love this product. I do plan on getting the entire the system and trying it out, but for now this deep mask is doing wonder for my hair. Because my hair is dry I do this twice a week and you can lessen depending on your hair. You have find this at Target and Ulta.

xoxo,
Brandee

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review! I think you are the first person to get a review up on this product. Would love to know what you think about the shampoo and conditioner, if you've tried those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have tried the shampoo & conditioner. I have a blog post about them and I LOVE them both! L'oreal makes really good hair care products =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shampoo and conditioner. I have very fine hair that tangles easily! This helps so much with my tangles! It smells great too!

    ReplyDelete