Monday, January 20, 2014

Revlon PhotoReady Skinlight


Howdy! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I have Revlon PhotoReady Skinlight in Peach Light. This is a permanent product within the Revlon PhotoReady line and I was super excited to see if it lived up to the hype and of course it did. On to the review.


Peach Light is a shimmer light peach color. Now Skinlights are being prompted as highlighters or all over face highlights that you can wear under you makeup as well. I enjoy applying it under my makeup just to give the effect that I'm "glowing from within" Since I am of a darker complexion this is not ashy on my skin at all. It crazy because when I apply it, it gives my face a blur effect and just glows! Another thing  I enjoy is that is doesn't make my makeup blotchy, and the glow of this product last all day.

I love this is product so much. The color is settle, yet the shimmer is just right to give some serious highlighting effect. I think Peach Light is a good universal shade to for all skin tones. This is can be found at Walgreens, CVS, ULTA or Target.

xoxo,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment