Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Benefit Lolli Tint Candy Orchid Tinted Lip and Cheek Satin Review

Hello everyone. Middle of the week and I'm so ready for the weekend. I live for weekends! Haha. Today I have the Benefit Lolli Tint Candy Orchid Tinted Lip and Cheek Satin (wordily yes!) now I have actually never tried any of Benefits cheeks stains, but since Orchid was name Color of the Year for 2014 I couldn't resist not picking it up.

Lolli tint is a orchid color causing all purple/pink lover to rejoice. The applicator is a brush like a nail polish brush, this gives really good control and application. The formula isn't runny, but nice and little. Once applied on the cheeks, a lithe goes a long way even though it doesn't feel like it because the brush is small. I, do recommend applying this to one cheek at a time, because this dries fast, and once dry its almost impossible to spread. Once dried have a nice flash to the cheeks, with a matte finish. Nothing dewy or shiny, but because its matte its not drying which makes it perfect for all skin types.

One thing that I noticed is that if you are a powder foundation wearer or powder to set your makeup you will need to apply the Lolli tint before applying any type of powder. When applied over powder, the product is patchy and will not spread.  So please be mindful when applying.

Overall I love this! The flush that it gives just looks so nature and fresh. The lasting power is incredible, it last all day and the color never fades away. I love the color orchid and I think this is perfect for all year around! This is can be found at sephora.com

xoxo,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment