Thursday, January 23, 2014

L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Howdy everyone! I hope you guys week has been going good! Today I have the new L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara. Now I am a mascara girl, I feel so naked without mascara, so I'm always interested in the newest mascaras. This mascara is being promoted to give a voluminous cat eye lashes. Well does it? Lets take a look.

The bristles are shaped in a comb effect, which is actually really good for combing out the lashes. With this "comb effect" I found that the brush wasn't very product heavy, so I didn't need wipe off the excess. This did not clump my lashes, no spidery eyes! The down fall in the this product is that I didn't find my lashes to be voluminous and no winged out action happened. Since the brush doesn't hold a lot of product the mascara simply gives a nice dark non clump…nothing ground breaking sadly. This mascara is pretty basic and nothing to rave about honestly. Now 1 thing that I did like was that it didn't smudge throughout the day.

This mascara is just ok. Its a nice day to day because its not going to make your lashes look clumpy or overdone. But as far as a butterfly winged out look…..NO not even close. If your in the market for just a basic comb through mascara this is for you, but if your into more a dramatic, true voluminous look then this is a pass. This can be found at CVS, Walgreens, Targets, and Wal Mart.

xoxo,
Brandee

1 comment:

  1. Love how honest your review was. Makes me trust your opinion on products. Thanks for sharing
    xx, High heels and Tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete