Monday, January 27, 2014

L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Hello everyone! How was the weekend? Mines was nice and relaxing. The weather has been pretty amazing in Dallas, so I took full advantage of the breezy. Today I have the new L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo and Conditioner. This set is a 6 flower oil based sulfate free system…so does it live up to the claim that you  will have luxurious, moisturizing hair? Lets find out!

First up we need the L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo, now this is an extremely oil gel based shampoo. Its very thick and you can feel the heavily infused oil in the every drop. Despite how thick it is, the shampoo spreads nice over the hair, so you need don't need that much. Once rubbed in, the oil feeling goes away and turns into a traditional shampoo. Once rinsed out my hair was tangle free and super soft. This is rare in other shampoos that I have used can have my hair tangle and hard. It was also easy to rinse out, and there was no oil greasy feeling afterward, which is always a plus!

The conditioner acts similarly to the shampoo except instead of being a thick gel, its a thick oil based creme. It spreads easily and has a heavier scent of flowers than the shampoo. Once rinsed out the conditioner only help intense the softest of my hair. I mean, my hair truly felt like butter. It washed out easily and didn't leave a greasy feel or a strapped feel like some sulfate free conditioner can sometimes do.

Overall this duo has really impressed me. I love L'oreal products and this duo is amazing. Easy to lather up and rinse. No greasy or strapped feeling. Makes my hair feel like butter, and gives a really nice shiny healthy look to the hair. This is certainly my go to shampoo and conditioner at the moment and its so worth a try. You can find this at Target or Ulta.

XOXO,
Brandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment