Saturday, January 25, 2014

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Swatch

So my weekend started off with a BANG when the UPS rang the door bell and delivered the highly anticipated MAC Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick. Now I like Rihanna music and was huge fan of her limited edition collection with MAC that she did in 2013. So I couldn't wait for this Viva Glam to come out. Lets explore this BEAUTY!


Now this is a nice bright reddy orange with little hints of a orange frost shimmer. I am not a frost texture lipstick fan at all. I always feel like frost lipsticks look ashy and too shimmery on my lips. So I was worried about how this would turn out. But boy was I wrong! The lipstick applied very smooth and pigmented with one layer. It wasn't patchy and the subtle shimmer brings out the beautiful color red orange color. The formula is moisturizing and soft. I've always been afraid of red lipsticks but this makes me so comfortable because even though its bright, its now "HOLY SMOKE WTH IS ON YOUR LIPS" feeling.

I love this lipstick! The wear is really good, I've been wearing this since 9 am this morning and after eating, talking and picture taking the lipstick still looks so AMAZING! I can't stop looking at it. The picture do this no justice, this is a most have lipstick. This is limited edition for the entire year of 2014 and all the profits got to MAC AIDS/HIV foundation. You can have find this on maccosmetics.com and at all MAC counters and stores.
XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment