Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer Review

Im always looking for a good moisturizer that won't make my face greasy and to hydrated, so after talking with a sales associate at Sephora she recommended to me the new Sephora Intensive Instant moisturizer. I was hesitate at first because the words intensive, just made me think "overkill greasy", but I figure why not give it a go, whats the worst that could happen?!
I am in LOVE with this moisturizer. It is a lightweight cream that smells very, soft with a slight hint of fruity smell to it. You don't need a lot because the product spreads very nicely across the skin. It dries down to a nice demi matte finish, but after about 5 minutes you can start to feel the moisturize coming to the surface without the greasy effect. The moisturizer made my face feel so soft and very healthy looking. It didn't make my face shiny during the face and my foundation was able to glide over nicely.
Overall I love this moisturizer, even though it says intensive, it doesn't give an overkill of moisturizer that is unbearable. But its just a nice, soft everyday moisturizer that will be perfect all year around, without the greasy look, which no person is after.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment