Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Essence I Love EXTREME Crazy Volume mascara Review

 Today I have to share with you is the new Essence I Love EXTREME Crazy Volume mascara in the color black. Now I tried essence nail polishes, but this is a first for mascara. To be honest I didn't even know Essence made mascaras! So does it actually give EXTREME crazy volume? Lets find out!
This is a simple wand with short bristles covered in a thick black coating. The formula is wet and thick which gave me clumps and smudges. There was so much product on the brush, that I had to wipe off almost all of it, for the right amount. It does make my lashes dark, and give some good volume. Is it extreme? No. Ive attempted to let this mascara dry out, but the overkill of product on the brush is still out of control.  I did notice after awhile there where little black flakes under my eyes…not cool!

Sadly, I don't love this mascara. If you are into a lot of product on the brush and wet formula, this may be for you. It just gave me clumps and not enough volume for me to ever repurchase again.

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment