Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet +

Hello everybody! So Im finally back from vacation and out of lazy mode haha. I didn't realize how difficult it would be for me to jump back into the groove of my routine ugh. But today I have a post on a holy grail foundation that helped me looked matte and fresh while on vacation. Its Make Up ForEver Mat Velvet +, this product is genius and I never really understood how much I loved it until now.
Make Up ForEver Mat Velvet + is a full, matte coverage that comes in a huge range of colors. It has a velvet texture, and is easy to blend. A little goes a long way, and you want to be careful with application, because it can come off as cake and heavy. I really enjoy the texture of this foundation, simply because it makes my skin feel so soft and put together. Since its heavier coverage I don't need concealer to cover the black spots on the side of my face, which is what I love most about full coverage foundations, its a one stop shop.
The wear time was amazing, which I was surprised because theres no "long lasting" claim to the product. Even though it goes on matte, after awhile shine does begin to break through. It wasn't a deal breaker, simply because I was in Vegas and walking around all day I expected for some shine to come into play. But even with the shine, my face still looked really fresh and elegant. I just felt pretty with this on!

I love this foundation and I think its a must have.!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment