Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser Review

 I am a lover of skincare products so while standing in the check out line at Sephora this caught my eye. It's Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming cleanser, I have never heard of Ole Henriksen, but I've been on the market for a light cleanser to use in the morning. This product is pretty much flawless to me..lets check it out.
African Red Tea is a very foaming cleanser with a sweet, floral tea smell. It spreads really nice and the pump dispense a nice amount. 2 pumps covers my whole face and neck. Its very gentle and smooth, that it almost feels like it isn't working at all, its just that soft. Once washing it off, you can feel out squeaky clean and refresh the skin feels. My skin felt like a baby bottom! It didn't feel stripped or over cleansed, its just perfect!

This cleanser is everything to me. I've never used a foaming cleanser and I must say I like the formula. Ole Henriksen is becoming one of my favorite skincare brands and this product is certainly on the top of the list!

XOXO,
Brandee

No comments:

Post a Comment